Urinary S/O LP 34


SKU: 122 Categorías: , ,
  • Alimento seco
Formatos disponibles
  • 0.4 kg
Donde comprar

Product Description

STRUVITE DISSOLUTION

Ayuda a disolver todos los tipos de cálculos de fosfato inorgánico.

LOW RSS

Permite reducir la concentración de iones que forman parte de la composición de los cristales.

URINE DILUTION

La dilución urinaria promueve un medio urinario desfavorable para el desarrollo de cálculos de fosfato inorgánico y de oxalato cálcico.

LOW MAGNESIUM

Contenido reducido de magnesio, componente natural de los cristales de fosfato inorgánico.

Cantidades diarias recomendadas

Cantidades diarias recomendadas (en g) y *(en vaso medidor):
DelgadoNormalSobrepeso
Peso del gato
2 kg39 g4/8 *32 g3/8 *
3 kg52 g5/8 *43 g4/8 *
4 kg63 g6/8 *53 g5/8 *42 g4/8 *
5 kg74 g7/8 *62 g6/8 *49 g5/8 *
6 kg84 g1 *70 g7/8 *56 g5/8 *
7 kg94 g1 + 1/8*79 g1 *63 g6/8*
8 kg103 g1 + 2/8 *86 g1 *69 g7/8 *
9 kg112 g1 + 3/8 *94 g1 + 1/8 *75 g7/8 *
10 kg121 g1 + 4/8 *101 g1 + 2/8 *81 g1 *

Ingredientes

URINARY S/O is a complete dietetic feed for cats. Its urine acidifying properties and its low level of magnesium make it suitable for dissolving struvite stones and reducing their recurrence. It is also formulated for the nutritional management of cats with lower urinary tract disease. RECOMMENDATIONS: It is recommended that a veteri- narian’s opinion be sought before use. Feed URINARY S/O for 5 to 12 weeks for the dissolution of struvite stones and up to 6 months for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence. COMPOSITION: rice, vegetable protein isolate*, dehydrated poultry protein, wheat, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins (flavours), vegetable fibres, minerals, cereal flour, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 22000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 46 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 48 mg, E6 (Zinc): 194 mg, E8 (Sele-nium): 0.29 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 34.5% - Fat content: 15% - Crude ash: 7.4% - Crude fibres: 2.1% - Calcium: 0.8% - Phosphorus: 0.7% - Sodium: 0.9% - Magnesium: 0.05% - Potassium: 1% - Chloride: 1.9% - Sulphur: 0.5% - Total taurine: 0.2% - Urine acidifying substances: calcium sulphate (0.7%), DL-methionine. FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: see table. Water should be available at all times. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.